PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY
Doughlicious (‘we’ ‘us ‘our’) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act (the Act), or relevant superseding legal regulation, the data controller is Doughlicious Limited.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes made. This Policy was last updated in May 2018.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU-
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in any of the forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, fax or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to any of our services or communication/s lists, enter in to a contract with us, search or register for a product/s or event, place an order via our website, participate in social media correspondence with or about us, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site or any of the products. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, payment and financial information, personal description, digital image/s, and stated preferences or interests.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to identify or connect your device/s to the Internet, any login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform; and
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), product/s you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, mouse-overs and clicks), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number/s.
• Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any other website/s we operate or other services we provide or information that we receive from authorised third parties; in which case you will have been informed when your data was collected that it may be shared with us for a specific purpose.
We often work closely with third party organisations and event organisers but if we intend to share your data with such parties, and the activity is not already covered by this Policy, we will have informed you of our intention at the time your data was collected.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps to analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, your likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your personal preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer/s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a website monitoring tool that allows users to see volumes of website visitors, their source, and to analyse how the content of their website is viewed and navigated. This in turn allows optimisation of the content and pages on www.doughlicious.co.uk and the marketing programs that drive traffic to the website. Google Analytics does not store any personal information about website visitors, but does use persistent cookies to identify repeat visitors. You may universally opt-out of all Google Analytics tracking used by all websites by visiting the following URL – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We will only store your data for the minimum amount of time necessary and will use the information held about you in the following ways:
• Information that you give to us. We will use this information:
• for internal record keeping;
• for marketing purposes, to which you have given your active informed consent;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including in relation to any product warranty, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about events or services that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or engaged with us about, or events you have attended or enquired about, or which we believe we have a legitimate interest in informing you about;
• if you are an existing customer or business contact, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with relevant information about events or services similar to those which were the subject of previous attendance, sale or negotiations of a sale to you or which we believe we have a legitimate interest in informing you about.
• to notify you about changes to our service; or
• to ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant marketing to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you about events or services that may interest you or which we believe we have a legitimate interest in informing you about.
• Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information that we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
• any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
• third parties that deliver the services or events that you have signed up for either via our website or through some other form of communication with us or for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website;
• credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• if Doughlicious or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Doughlicious, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, or services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you never to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
YOUR RIGHTS AND ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will always aim to inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by unsubscribing, at any time, from any email or other communication you receive from us. You can also exercise your right, at any time, to amend or view your data, or to request we remove any data held about you, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites. Please check the privacy policies of these websites before you submit any personal data to them.
Any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy.